1. Trim your wick to ¼ of an inch before each use.
2. First time burning your candle? Allow your candle to burn 2-4 hours to ensure the wax melts across the entire surface of your jar. Doing this will greatly increase the life burn of your candle.
3. To prevent the candles from smoking on the next burn or from burning the sides of the glass. TRIM YOUR CANDLE WICK AFTER EACH BURN.
4. For safety do not burn your candle more than 4 hours at a time.
5. Blowing out does not always completely extinguish the flame. Use a SNUFFER.....Snuffers can be purchased here at prettylittycandles.com or at other retailers.
6. Because "We make candles that make scents" to maximize the scent of your candle, burn in desired space for 30 mins in a room
7. Avoid placing your candles in direct exposed to sunlight
8. DO NOT LEAVE CANDLE UNATTENDED....just stay within sight of candle
REMEMBER TO CREATE A SAFE SPACE IN YOUR HOME THAT IS WARM AND FULL OF LOVE.